In this portfolio review, I provide feedback to help a designer improve the look and feel of their design portfolio website. I offers tips on choosing better fitting fonts, colors, speeds for animations, and layouts for a more cohesive and engaging portfolio website.
- Improving typeface choices, color palette, layout, and spacing.
To Think On
- Does the chosen color palette and fonts effectively communicate your personality and style?
- Can you explore alternate project layouts for your homepage that utilize the space better.
- Speed up animations and video lapses so key moments are not missed.
- Explore some different secondary typefaces that better fit your aesthetic and personality.
- Work on the timing of your webpage interactions to really smooth them out.