TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Working towards the role of a creative director and aligning your portfolio to that goal.
- The mindset of a creative director versus a designer.
- Tips for formatting your design project case studies.
- Tips for using Adobe Portfolio for your portfolio website.
- How to find your ideal design role.
To Think On
- Can you revisit some of your previous projects to align more with the goal of becoming a creative director?
- How can you better evaluate potential job opportunities while you are interviewing?
- What are the types of projects you would like to create more of and what skills do those require?
- Make sure your project images are all aligned and treated equally within your case-studies.
- Seek out the companies that you would like to work for an connect with members of the organization.