Looking to improve your design portfolio as a student? I review Michelle's portfolio site and discuss how to improve project breakdowns, better showcase design deliverables, and improve her project story telling through mastering her project page layouts.
- How to provide more background context on your design projects.
- How to highlight standout projects within your design portfolio.
- How to improve your design project page layout.
To Think On
- How can you articulate your role, contributions and process for each project?
- What are 1-2 pieces you can emphasize from each project section?
- Consider revising your headline on your About page to highlight your skills and interests.
- Rearrange project pages to better showcase deliverables.
- Increase spacing between sections for clearer hierarchy.